Terms and Conditions
Art.1 (1) These General Terms and Conditions (GTC) are intended to regulate relations and constitute a contract between “Evebra” EOOD, EIC: 117625865, (called “the Organizer” for short), carrying out commercial activity under the brand “eCommerce Academy” and you as a visitor of AmzDays.com.
(2) By registering for the event, you agree to be bound by these general terms and conditions and any subsequent changes to them, and undertake to comply with them.
(3) These General Terms and Conditions are published on the website amzdays.com – an online platform of “eCommerce Academy”.
(4) In view of periodic additions and modifications of eCommerceConf and its improvement and expansion, the General Terms and Conditions may be changed unilaterally by the Organizer.
(5) Changes and additions to these Terms and Conditions are posted on the ecommerceconf.com website and become effective for all visitors on the day of posting.
Registration and use of the platform
Art.2 (1) Registration and purchase of participation tickets is done through the event page on the website https://amzdays.com/
(2) Visitors have the following ticket options:
– Single Attendee, at a price shown on the landing page;
– VIP Attendee, at a price shown on the landing page.
which provides access to:
All speakers’ panels and Q&A sessions
Expo area if one is available at the event
Networking zone and everything else mentioned in the ticket description for each of the events.
Art.3 (1) The registration is considered successfully completed when the visitor receives an email confirmation of successful registration to the email address indicated by him in the participation request process.
(2) The specified e-mail is considered the primary channel of communication between the visitor and the organizer regarding:
Instructions and information regarding visiting the event;
Notifications of a change in the date, place, time, program or speakers of the event;
Sending surveys for feedback from the event.
(3) The company assumes no responsibility for invalid or inactive email provided by the user.
Art.4 (1) The Company reserves the right to:
Deny registrations of certain visitors at its discretion without providing additional information on the reasons why.
To change the date, time and place of any event of the program, provided that it publishes a timely message on the website, as well as on the supported social networks;
To change lecturers, resp. the themes in the presence of force majeure, trying to the maximum extent to preserve the appearance of the content.
Uses the e-mail specified by the visitor, in order to send newsletters and invitations to other upcoming events.
(2) In the event that a visitor does not wish to receive the information under item 4, it is necessary to send his refusal via the “Unsubscribe here” button located at the bottom of the corresponding message.
Art.5 (1) Each Single Attendee registration is individual and non-transferable. When the visitor does not have the opportunity to take advantage of his right to participate, he is obliged to notify the Organizer within 48 hours after the occurrence of the reason that prevents him from participating.
Payment, cancellation of registration and refund of fees paid
Art.6 Any payment made for the event, when necessary, is made by card, after receiving an email with information about the Organizer’s payment processor.
Art.7 (1) The visitor has the right to cancel his registration freely until payment is made.
(2) In the event that the visitor wishes to cancel his registration after paying for his ticket, he may do so in accordance with the following conditions:
If a notification is sent to the Organizer, within 10 calendar days before the date of the event, the Organizer may receive a refund of the amount paid in an amount not greater than 70%.
If a notification is sent to the Organizer, within 5 calendar days before the date of the event, the organizer may receive a refund of the amount paid in an amount not greater than 50%
If notification is sent to the Organizer in a shorter time, before the date of the event, there is no right to refund of paid amounts, except at the personal discretion of the Organizer.
Rights and obligations of the Organizer
Art.8 The organizer undertakes:
To provide access to all visitors who have purchased a ticket;
To notify visitors in a timely manner when the date, time, place or program is changed;
To take due care to provide visitors with the opportunity to safely conduct the event;
To assist visitors in order to maximally satisfy their needs arising in connection with the event.
Art.9 The organizer has the right:
To not allow visitors to the event who could threaten the security, safety and comfort of other visitors, speakers or representatives of the organizer
To introduce additional restrictions and/or conditions for access to the event, provided that the visitors are notified of them in a timely manner;
To take all measures to comply with these general terms and conditions
Art.10 (1) In exceptional cases or in case of force majeure, the Organizer may, at its discretion, postpone the event. In this case, all visitors who have paid their fee are entitled to gain access to the event in case it takes place on another date.
(2) When an event has to be canceled and it is not known whether it will take place on another date, the Organizer is obliged to refund all fees paid by the visitors, within 14 working days or to offer the opportunity to visit other events, at the visitor’s choice.
(3) In the event that the visitor chooses to visit another event instead of receiving a refund of the amount paid and there is a difference in price, a refund is made by the Organizer, resp. additional payment by the visitor.
Art.11 (1) All intellectual property rights on the information resources and materials, the presentations delivered or shown during the event are subject to protection under the current international and European legislation for the protection of intellectual property. Their unregulated use by third parties, without the express consent of the Organizer, constitutes a violation of the law and leads to civil, administrative and criminal liability, in accordance with current legislation.
(2) The organizer reserves the right not to allow photography and video material to be taken by visitors during the event. The latter agree to comply with this rule and, in case of violation, will be liable for damages in accordance with current legislation.
Personal data and privacy
(2) The organizer has the right to provide the collected statistical information about attendance and the professional sphere of the visitors, for the purpose of preparing internal statistics. All collected data are anonymized to the maximum extent, with the aim of impossibility of individualizing a specific individual.
Art.13 During all events, persons authorized by the Organizer take photos, audio and/or video recordings, which are used to cover the event in the media, social networks, as well as in the preparation of materials for the promotion of subsequent editions or other events with a similar thematic orientation . By registering, visitors expressly agree to this condition. In the event that you do not wish to be filmed and/or recorded, please expressly notify the Organizer of your request.
Responsibility of the Organizer
Art.14 (1) The organizer is not responsible for full or partial failure to fulfill its obligations in accordance with these general terms and conditions, as a result of force majeure.
(2) The Organizer is not responsible for postponing, canceling, changing the venue of the event, its program or other details related to the organization and its implementation, insofar as the reasons for these depend on the actions of third parties and cannot be imputed to the Organizer’s fault.
(3) The organizer is not responsible for damages (property and non-property) caused as a result of subjective perceptions, incorrect interpretation and application by visitors of the advice, methods and overall know-how they receive during the event.
(4) Visitors agree that the Organizer cannot guarantee the achievement of favorable results due to the implementation and application of the advice, methods and overall know-how received during the event
Art.15 (1) The provisions of the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to all issues not settled by these general terms and conditions.
(2) The parties declare that in the event that any of the clauses under these general terms and conditions is/are invalid, this will not invalidate other clauses or parts thereof. The invalid clause will be superseded by the mandatory rules of law or established practice.
Art.16 (1) The organizer reserves the right to make changes to these general terms and conditions at any time, promptly publishing these changes on the site, along with a notice of changes to the general terms and conditions.
(2) Visitors and users are responsible for following and promptly familiarizing themselves with changes to the general terms and conditions.
The general terms and conditions have been accepted and come into force as of 01.08.2022